Monday, April 16, 2012

Quelqu’un M’a Dit


I am told that our lives are not worth much
They pass in an instant as roses fade
I am told that time slipping is a bastard
As our sorrows He made ​​them coats
Yet s o m e o n e told me ...
That y o u still loved me
He is someone who told me you loved me still
Would it be p o s s i b l e then?
I am told that the fate of us could not care less
It gives us nothing and promises everything that we
Seems that happiness is at hand
Then one reaches out and ends up crazy
Yet someone t o l d me ...
But who is it who always told me you loved me?
I do not remember, it was late at night
I can still hear the voice but I can not see the features
"He loves you, it's secret, do not tell him I told you"
You see, someone told m e ...
You loved me still, to me do you really say ...
That you still loved me, would it be possible then?

No comments:

Post a Comment